When it is important that the ambulance is electrically heated quickly and reliably, Eberspächer’s electrical heaters provide heat via a socket or the vehicle battery. Rescue vehicles are thus equipped for every situation and ready for action at the right temperature at all times.
Perfect for use at vehicle depots. As an intelligent complete system, the Eberspächer Plugtronic consisting of water heater, air heater, water pump, battery charger and cable system rapidly pre-heats the engine and passenger compartment completely without emissions. In addition to various universal packages consisting of all components, various sets are also available. A special set comprising a water heater, a water pump, a cable system and an air heater with plug is available for ambulances. The water heater pre-heats the engine and the driver’s cab, while the air heater can be flexibly installed in the patient compartment where it provides warmth.
Water heater power range: 0.8 to 1.8 kW
Air heater power range: 1.2 to 1.8 kW
Complete system for 230 V AC
The main benefits:
- Simple retrofitting and rapid installation in various positions
- Also ideally suited for short distances
- Battery charger compensates for battery discharge due to the water pump or short-distance driving
- Perfectly coordinated modular system
- Optimum temperature in the driver’s cab and patient compartment
- The water heater is installed in the engine compartment to save space
- The air heater can be flexibly positioned in the interior
The Eberspächer Titronic coolant heaters permit both high heating comfort and battery conditioning for electric and hybrid vehicles. Depending on how the product is installed in the vehicle, either both or only one application is available. The Titronic can provide comfortable heating and battery conditioning thanks to safe, high-performance PTC technology. The benefit of battery conditioning: The battery’s service life is extended, charging time is decreased and range is increased. All electronic components were developed in house at Eberspächer and are ideally coordinated with each other.
Power range: 5 kW / 350 V DC
The main benefits:
- Heating performance from 0 % to 100 % in just a few seconds
- Compact design, versatile installation options
- Simple system integration
- Fast and reliable heating of the passenger compartment
- Compact design